Feb 11, 2014

Posted by LeAnn Johnson

~Valentine Photo Shoot~

I am super fortunate! I am surrounded by wonderful photographers in my family. My sister Sarah took pictures professionally but now uses her skills to blog for her family. My sister-in-law Ambyr is also a professional photographer and still does a few things for close friends and family. My cousin's wife, Danielle is a photographer at Creatively Chic. They are all fabulous and I'm amazed by their talents. 

~Valentine Photo Booth~

Before I go any further, I just have to say that I am absolutely in love with this photo booth made with old pallets by my friend Candace and her hubby!  It's a great basic booth that can easily be changed for any holiday or occasion. So today it will be shown in a Valentine photo shoot done by Danielle. I love how she captured the personality of each of the cousins with their different poses. 

Photo by: Danielle from Creatively Chic



Photo by: Danielle from Creatively Chic


Isn't this too stinkin' cute? This little girl is a hoot and catching her swipe some candy from the candy jar is totally her. This is definitely one of my favorite ideas!

Photo by Danielle from Creatively Chic



Photo by: Danielle from Creatively Chic


Photo by: Danielle from Creatively Chic



Photo by: Danielle from Creatively Chic


Photo by: Danielle from Creatively Chic

Are they adorable or what? I hope you enjoyed the ideas. Don't forget to follow my blog or check back with me for that tutorial on the photo booth! Have a Happy Valentine's Day! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Crafty 2 the Core | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio